Tuesday, January 31, 2006

IE 7 beta 2 is out

So I downloaded and I am using IE 7 Beta 2 tonight. I like the interface fine and of course Microsoft has added tab(s) finally. I use a fast broadband but I am not sure if IE adds any speed over Firefox. One complaint I always had on Firefox was the java instability and usually kept java disabled. Like previous versions of IE this one seems stable.

I like quick tabs button which shows all your tabs placemarked on one page.

UPDATE:Dwight Silverman reports a flaw in IE7 already.

3 Comments:

Anonymous 1st hotel reservations said...

I was searching blogs,and I found yours.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my 1st hotel reservations site.
Have a good day!

1:14 PM  
Anonymous 1st hotel reservations said...

I was searching blogs,and I found yours.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my 1st hotel reservations site.
Have a good day!

1:14 PM  
Anonymous sample lease agreement said...

Hello Friend! I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please make a visit to my sample lease agreement site.
Good luck in your endeavors!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home